Dear Leadership Students:
This coming Saturday's Mentoring Session will help at IBM. More details of the event should be emailed to you on Saturday. Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and will take place in the lobby at the Front Entrance to the building at 4400 N. First Street, San Jose. Continental breakfast will be provided.
Dress Code: Business Casual
Location: IBM Building, 4400 North First Street, San Jose 95134
(closest cross street is Nortech Parkway). A CAAEN planning team member will greet you at the front entrance of the building, sign you in and provide a security badge.
- 9:00a.m. – Registration
- 9:45 to 11:00 a.m. - Panel discussion with all mentors
- 11:15 to 12;30 p.m. – Breakout session #1
- 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. – Lunch with informal networking (CHINESE FOOD)
- 1:15 to 2:00 p.m. – Short presentation of key learning's from breakout session #1
- 2:15 to 3:45 – Breakout session #2
- 3:45 to 4:30 – Wrap up and announcements
Breakout Sessions #1 and #2 - We will be assigning students and mentors. Each session will be 1 hour and 15 minutes. (Each mentor will meet with 5 to 7 students)
We are excited to have a diverse group of mentors for you to meet and learn from.
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Co-Vice Chair - Leadership Development and Events Planning