- Building Successful Careers-- Pat Zimmerman and Elizabeth Xu, SVP of Product Development and World Wide Support of Vitria Technologies share their experiences, provide career advices and answer your questions submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- C-100 Mentoring- Mentorship event sponsored by the Committee of 100 provides young professionals, the next generation of our community leaders, the opportunity to interface and connect with C-100 Members who are prominent leaders in their own chosen fields and professions
- Professor Preston Ni -- Professor of Communication Studies Fine Arts and Communication, coach, trainer, and course designer in the areas of professional communication, and cross-cultural understanding.
Associations, Organizations, and Media
- Asian Pacific American Leadership Institute (APALI) at De Anza College is an educational and public service organization supported by visionary philanthropists, together with corporate, foundation, and community partners
- Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Association (APAPA) -- APAPA is a non-profit and non-partisan organization focusing on educating the public about public policy and fostering future leaders from our minority communities to serve at federal, state and local levels.
- Asian Week Newspaper-- The voice of Asian America
- Committee of 100 - The Committee of 100 is a national non-partisan organization composed of American citizens of Chinese descent. Each member has achieved positions of leadership in the United States in a broad range of professions. With these diverse backgrounds, members collectively pool their strengths and experience to address important issues concerning the Chinese-American community, as well as issues affecting U.S.-China relations.
- C-Network- CNetwork (北美中华联网) was founded in 1996 by a group of Chinese students and scholars at Stanford University. It is a non-profit, non-political organization dedicated to serving Chinese communities in North America
- Hua Yuan Science and Technology Association is a leading non-profit organization that aims to advance entrepreneurialism and career development among Chinese professionals in Silicon Valley, and to facilitate networking and exchange of business ideas among successful Chinese entrepreneurs and executives in the Silicon Valley and mainland China.
- Monte Jade Science and Technology Association, Asian American Chapter -- MJAA is a professional networking association that helps early and mid-career professionals broaden their networks and realize their full personal/career potential. We are young, energetic, and upward-mobile professionals in the Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Area. MJAA's activities include highly-acclaimed annual business & technology delegations to Asia (Asia Trip), executive mentorship program, professional speaker series, and professional/social mixers.
- National Association of Asian American Professionals -- The National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that cultivates, supports, and promotes Asian American leaders. NAAAP offers professional development opportunities on the local and national level, engages its membership in community service, and organizes professional networking events. Through NAAAP, members work together to enhance leadership in their careers and communities.
- Silicon Valley-China Wireless Technology Association
- Silicon Valley Votes -- The Silicon Valley Votes! project is a non-political non-partisan voter education project targeting Silicon Valley professionals.
- Sing Tao Newspaper 星島日報
- World Journal 世界日報